Nutrition and Hypnosis Appointments:
- Face to face consultations
- Skype consultations
- “Lean, Clean and Well”, the most comprehensive weight loss program (consists of 3 sessions: 2 nutrition consultations, 1 hypnotherapy session + 30 days Smart Weight Loss Diet Plan which includes delicious, slimming breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes + eBook with ALL the info you need on things such as “how to kick the sugar habit”, “how to handle the cravings”, “how hormones affect your weight” or “what to eat for energy” (and more) + Tapping script for sugar cravings + unlimited email support for 2 months): $397
- Nutritional consultation (not weight loss related): $147
- Hypnotherapy session: $ 165
Most private health funds offer nutrition consultation rebate, some also offer hypnotherapy rebates.
The rebate will depend on your level of cover.
- Please note that we require 24 hours cancellation notice to avoid full fee charges.
”I visited Beata with complaints of prolonged fatigue, poor gut health, and sleep issues. Beata was quickly able to source reasons leading to my issues and formed a plan to get me back to optimal health. The advice she gave me was easy and practical to follow. And, not only has it benefited my health but has provided me with lifelong foundations to a holistically healthy lifestyle.”
“Having been diagnosed with Reactive Hypo Glycaemia I needed advice and guidance to manage the condition. Beata was able to very quickly access my specific needs and provide me with supplement and dietary recommendations which were not only very informative but personalised and easy to follow. The result has been a sustainable turnaround in my health and wellbeing. ”
When my teenage daughters were looking for healthy lifestyle and practical nutrition advice, we reached out to Beata. Beata’s caring and no-nonsense approach to nutrition was informative, inspiring and engaging. They received great advise, menu plans and nutrition tips. Every teenage girl should get this education and support to set her up for a healthy life.
” It was lovely working with Beata on my nutrition. Firstly, she took the time to understand who I was and my food pattern. Then we discuss my lifestyle and what my goals were. It was discussed that I was to follow a specific diet. I jumped straight in with this way of eating and felt great rather quickly. Beata followed up with how I was going and our second appointment we fine-tuned some restrictions I was having and she was able to offer alternatives. ”
“The Zone is not some mystical place or some clever marketing terms. It is a real physiological state in your body where the hormones that control silent inflammation are maintained in a zone that is not too high, but not too low. This requires treating food as if it were a drug to be taken at the right dose and at the right time. However, saying food is a drug is actually derogatory to food since your diet affects hormones that are hundreds of times more powerful than any drug. In many respects, food will be the most powerful drug you will ever take because you are using this drug at least three times a day for the rest of your life. Thus your diet can be your greatest ally or worst enemy because the hormonal rules for humans haven’t changed in the past 150,000 years, and they probably won’t change tomorrow.” Dr. Sears.com<